Monday, September 3, 2007

Behind the Masque

What a difference a year can make!

I just signed a contract with Cobblestone Press for an anthology called Behind the Masque to benefit The Breast Cancer Foundation. I’ve been working on By Remote Chance, my contribution, for months now with 3 other authors. We (Fiona Jayde, Cyan Bell, Sheri Livingston and Me!) have all been contracted! Now if this isn’t exciting enough, just wait….
Cobblestone Press is also donating their net profits to The Breast Cancer Foundation! This means that 90% of the proceeds will be going directly to breast cancer research!
Oh. My. Gosh! I couldn’t have dreamed of more!

It was just last October I had to admit getting a rejection, and now, this October I will be celebrating a release to benefit breast cancer research. I am so excited!

Blurbs and excerpts will follow soon. Stayed tuned!!!


Today’s Drink: The Pink Drink…of course

1/2 oz Galliano
1/2 oz Vodka
1/2 oz Cointreau
1 oz Grenadine
1 oz Milk
Whipped cream

Pour Vodka, Galliano, Cointreau, Grenadine and Milk into a cocktail shaker. Shake then pour into a cocktail glass and finish off with a dollop of whipped cream on top.

Mmmm this is an adult’s milkshake!

Cheers!
Taylor Voltaire

1 comment:

Fiona Jayde said...

Hey Taylor! Remote Chance was an awesome story -- but I say we need an EXCERPT!!!