Tuesday, May 29, 2007

14 Interesting things about me

14 interesting things about me:

Scooby Doo cartoons scared me as a child
I can turn my tongue over to the right and to the left.
I hated to read when I was younger
I never drove a car before I had a learners permit
I prefer to wear skirts instead of pants or shorts.
I’m fierce when threatened
I attended thirteen different schools before I graduated High school.
I wish I were a brunette instead of a blonde
Bugs/spiders give me nightmares…screaming nightmares
Famous people don’t impress me
I would rather travel in my trailer, than a 5 star resort
Even though I think snow is romantic, I hate being cold
I learned to swim in the Pacific Ocean
I read only e-books… electronic format rules!

Tonight’s drink: Tequila straight, because that is how I really like it!
\_/ Cheers!
Taylor

No comments: